A smaller, elongated, sexier eye versus a bigger, rounder, open eye. Tips coming up on how to accomplish each! Ps the same products were used on each eye, and no false lashes were used.
By far, my favorite drug store nude! It’s from the Flower Cosmetics line (which is relatively new). The only places I have seen it is Walmart, but I’m sure it’s at other places as well. The shade is number LS11, Morning Glory. It’s a pinky nude and oh so creamy. Love it!
Hi guys :) I was going through my makeup drawers and I have several makeup items that I am just not using anymore/never used at all. I was going to sell these, but I thought doing a giveaway would be better! Most of these items I have never used, but the ones that I have used with be sprayed lightly with alcohol!
What you will be getting:
- 4 MAC Mineralized Blushes in Simmer, Warm Soul, Solar Ray, and Talk of the Town (Divine Night Winter 2013 Collection)
- 1 MAC eyeshadow Quad with the colors All Races, Tendersmoke, Lady Grey, and Hazy Day
- 3 NYX jumbo eye pencils in Strawberry Milk, Milk, and Black Bean
- 2 BH Cosmetics blush duos in Tulip & Iris
- Urban Decay NYC eyeshadow Palette
- BH Cosmetics 120 eyeshadow color palette 3rd edition
- Must be following me http://makeupcraves.tumblr.com/
- Must be 18 years or older, if younger you must have parents consent!
- Ends FEB. 21, 2014
- I will ship international :)
- You can reblog up to 10 times, each reblog is one entry
:) thank you guys again for all the love I get on here! Goodluck babies <3333
For all of my lovely followers who love giveaways
I think the best thing that you could do is to fill in that area with a light powder and then get a liquid brow pen to create, what looks like, little tiny hairs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQljUh8q4UQ this video kind of shows you how to do it/what it does!
The same thing happened to me once, but I was much younger, so I didn’t have the power of makeup to help ): I wish you the best of luck! Hope this helps!
Here are two tricks for monolid eyelashes that I think are awesome!
- Use a hair dryer and warm the eyelash curler. Be VERY careful, as you don’t want the curler so hot that it will burn you and possibly damage your lashes. But it is the same idea as curling your hair!
- After you curl your lashes, apply one coat of a waterproof mascara. Once again, refer back to your hair. If you have your hair in curls/waves/whatever and then jump in a pool, the curls/waves/whatever will fall. But, if the hair is waterproof, that wouldn’t be a problem!
For thin eyebrows:
- Use some type of eyebrow product to lightly fill in those areas. It is most natural if you use a lighter color in the beginning of the brow and a darker color towards the tail.
- You can chose if you want the product to be powder, gel, pencil, or whatever. If it is very sparse, I would suggest using a powder. If you just need a few spaces filled in, a pencil would do just fine.
- High-end or drugstore, it does not matter to me, my favorite eyebrow product EVER is the ELF cosmetics eyebrow kit. It comes with a darker gel and a lighter powder. You can use the powder to fill in the beginning of the brow OR somewhat fill in any area needed, and you can use the darker gel to fill in the tail of the brow OR create what looks like tiny hairs.
- If you only need to fill in a few spaces, using something like the “Anastasia Brow Pen Long Wearing Brow Tint” or “Milani Brow Tint Pen” can create the appearance of actual hair by applying it in tiny stokes.
Hope this helps!
preferably makeup tips ish (not just pictures)
Please like this post! I have been meaning to clean up my dashboard a bit. And make friends!
2 MORE DAYS! I’m so excited to see who wins!
Huge news! Not only are the holidays here, but OccasionallyJane will be celebrating her 1 year anniversary next month! So in honor of both occasions, I am giving away the hottest beauty lover’s gift this season, the newly released Urban Decay Naked3 palette (read more below).
Happy holidays everyone. Thank you for reading and for supporting me over the past year. I have the best followers ever! <3
Hope those of my followers who have already had their New Year had fun and an awesome celebration!
Hope those of my followers who have yet to have a New Year have a great day, stay safe, and an awesome celebration!
Nyx takes the cake for this one. They have powder blushes that are AMAZING, super pigmented, pretty cheap, and come in about 20 shades. I love these! Also, they have some cream blushes (I believe it is 9 shades) that are awesome too.
Next I would probably chose the Elf Studio line blushes. These come in small black packaging which resembles the Nars blush packaging. These come in about 11 shades, and they are three dollars each (but if you do this online, a lot of the times you can find a 50% of the studio line coupon, meaning each blush is only $1.50). Elf also makes an HD blush, which is basically a liquid and it comes out of a pump. These are CRAZILY pigmented (like, insane. You can only use a small amount unless you want to look like a clown). The downside is they only come in 5 shades, but they are all beautiful.
Milani is also a good brand. The Maybelline Dream bouncy blushes are very controversial, but personally I really like them. I LOVE the L’Oreal visible lift cream blushes. There are lots of brands that have good blushes here and there, but I think the Nyx and the Elf should solve your problem. And they are some of the cheapest.
Drugstore - Revlon color stay is a FANTASTIC foundation and it gives you matte skin, which is awesome.
High-end - Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation gives a matte finish and is super long-wearing. It is water resistant too, so that’s good if you were in the heat or outside.
Both of these foundations look beautiful on the skin, come in several different shades, last for long amounts of time, AND give you that matte finish. Also, don’t forget to powder on top, which will make it even more matte and help the staying power even more.
Hope this helps!